Monday, May 31, 2010

LIFE ABOVE ALL (CHANDA'S SECRETS): OFFICIAL PRODUCTION STILLS



Well, a lazy post today. Here are official production stills from LIFE ABOVE ALL, based on my novel CHANDA'S SECRETS. If you're interested in seeing the reviews or trailer, or shots from Cannes, just scroll back a few posts! :)

Tomorrow I promise to return to our tour of Vietnam and Cambodia which got interrupted what with all the excitement of last week. After that, a tour of Nice and Venice!

















2 comments:

  1. I love Chanda's Secrets & Chanda's Wars!
    It's my favourite books!
    I am so happy that you made these books :)
    I also hope that you continue to make these amazing reads!
    Thank you for sharing this with me.
    I will remember them forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. That is such a kind thing to say. I hope you enjoy the film called Life, Above All. It will be out in april 2011 in North america.

    ReplyDelete